You can further browse according to the categories listed on the lfet or use this page.
- Dec 1996
- This is the first piece of writing I did back in 1996. I wrote this story for a
short story competition on BBC radio. I did submit it for the radio show but got a reply back saying the story
was too short to be read for 15 minutes. This is a short story on Kashmir
- March 1997
- This small story was written for a college magazine which was never printed. This was to go along side with another article
a girl student had written expressing quiet opposite of what I had written. This one is kind of may be on
Feminism, but I'm not sure what to call it, see it for your self.
- April 1997
- This was written mostly in a bid to write something up. It is not as bad as I think it was. It is a small funny thing on my
- August 1997
- Here is my first and one of the two Poems I ever wrote.It is about a very special relationship I had with a friend of mine.
- September 1999
- Here is my second Poem. I don't think I will be writing any more poem's.
- May 2001
- This is a love story which is partly based on actual events that occured in Surat, India during my stay there..
- May 2001
- This is just a bunch of questions. Try to answer these questions yourself and come to your own conclusions about what I am trying to say.Searching for Answers.
- June 2001
- This is about how I felt after watching the movie Lagaan and what I learned from it.Lagaan.
- July 2001
- This is about a small incident that happens to a family living in Bombay. I tried to capture the Good and Bad nature of Human Beings.
You can join my eGroup:
TOP Copyright © 2001 and Disclaimer Nawaz Shaik.